Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Name of The Game

After a lot of thinking and a massive amount of advice, research and opinions, there is no escape from going through one of the hardest steps for me, a name change for my little baby.

I shall call him:


Tardigrades, waterbears, moss piglets... call them whatever you like. For me, they are the indestructible. Despite their little size of about 0.012in, they can survive temperatures from just above absolute zero up to above the boiling point of water. They can also survive extreme conditions of radiation and the vacuum of space. They can go without food or water for more than 10 years. Who else can travel space like Tardigrades?

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough decision to take. I'm glad you took the step quickly and chosen a unique -yet- a relevant name. I already forgot the previous one.. Peacock?

    ReplyDelete